4 January 2018

2017 Reflection


Happy New Year to you all! I hope your festive break was as relaxed as mine, and you feel refreshed and motivated to boss 2018. Like many people, the New Year is a time to look back, assess and strive to succeed. I always think it is a good idea, to reflect on all the memorable exciting events of the previous year. Sometimes I battle with myself that I haven't done enough or should do more but when I truly reflect on 2017, I am happy with my accomplishments. Here is a list of what made my 2017.


1) I finished my second year of university with a distinction!
2) Visited Warner Brother Studios
3) Visited Arundel Castle
4) Re-visited my favorite place in Mallorca, Cala Bona with my love.
5) Ate some yummy food in London - Sagar in Covent Garden, The Breakfast Club in Soho, My Village Cafe in Camden, Fish in a Tie Clapham, Dirty Bones in Carnaby
6) Moved house, to an area which is quieter and peaceful
7) Started Clubbercise in January, which is an absolute giggle and something I look forward to weekly.
8) Spent valuable time with new and old friends.
9) Visited Thorpe Park
10) Visited Windsor & Eton and ate at the incredible Flaming Cow burger restaurant.
11) Brought myself a new car, and still have a smile on my face every time I drive anywhere.
12) Visited Kew Gardens Christmas Lights
13) I read 7 books. To most of you, this probably seems minimal, but for someone that perhaps has read only 3 books in her lifetime, this is a vast improvement!

I am so excited to see what 2018 offers, and send my sincere well wishers to all my readers. Did you have any memorable moments of 2017? What are your aspirations for 2018?

Melanie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment