25 February 2015

Introductions

Hello :)

First of all a BIG thank you for stopping by my blog. I am Melanie, and I marvel about all things great and small. Baking, fashion and trying out a million different mascaras are all in the space of a day for me. I study and work too, and am a bit of a foodie. (Okay I lied I am a massive foodie). Great cuddles, cute giggles and big grins really make me happy and should be mandatory laws in my view. I hope my positivity and warm outlook to life can inspire others and even make you smile too.

Reading blogs has been a part of my daily routine for many years, and up until now have I wanted to write my own. I particularly love to find products and recipes that really do work and you can rely on time and time again.  Blogs inspire me to explore,  discover new things and to venture to new places. Now I would like to share my marvels and life discoveries with you all.   I hope you enjoy reading, and do send me over your blog links so that I can explore your life marvels too.



No comments:

Post a Comment