7 April 2016

Baking Fresh Subscription Box Review


If you follow my Instagram account, you will know I am baking mad. I try to bake at least once a week and see baking as sometimes my only time to relax and distress. When I discovered Baking Fresh boxes, I was ecstatic. They offer monthly baking boxes, with pre-weighed ingredients delivered straight to your door. An easy to understand recipe card and a very cutely packaged box was welcomed warmly at the weekend. Recently with a busier schedule, it has become more difficult to squeeze in the time to bake, especially at weekends so a Baking Fresh seems like the perfect solution.



Previously I have been weary of baking mixes, but this box offers high quality ingredients which are of similar quality to what I would normally purchase.  The recipe included in my box was Chocolate and Pink Peppercorn cake. At first thought, and admittedly whilst I was mixing up the cake batter the idea of peppercorns in a cake did not appeal to me, but once I had tasted my new creation myself and my family have truly been converted.  The box also contained more ingredients than I expected, all measured to perfection. The box produced a whole cake, buttercream icing and ganache icing which exceeded my expectations. Priced at a very reasonable £9.99 a month or your first box at £4.99 this truly is a premium bargain. If you would like to find out more about Baking Fresh click here .

Have you tried any baking subscription boxes? Would they appeal to you?

Melanie :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Must give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete