25 March 2015

Your Office Desk Essentials


You're at your desk for at least eight long hours a day, so you definitely need your daily saviours close to hand. My top 7 essentials that I keep every day at my desk keep my days havoc free. I am obsessed with soft lips and hands so like to stay hydrated. I constantly apply my Crabtree & Evelyn pomegranate hand cream and Crazy Rumours Mint Chocolate lip balm. Yes mint chocolate tasting and smelling. Another daily obsession of mine is keeping my breath feeling fresh. These Starbucks spearmints really are tasty, and the flavour lasts for hours.


Keeping my drinks at work interesting really adds a little excitement to my day. There is only so much tea and coffee you can drink. I like to indulge in Tea Pigs tea, my personal favourite at the moment is Chocolate Flake. When craving a cold drink I keep a Go Splash bottle in my draw. Just a small squeeze and add water and you have low calorie squash. Not only are they delicious but small size which is extremely convenient.  Not only do I like to keep my drinks interesting, but having a healthy snack available is always a bonus. Let me introduce you to the Cacao Mint Bounce Ball. Packed full of nutrients and vitamins these ball of goodness keeps me energised for hours. Great for a three o'clock slump pick me up.

Last but definitely not least, a small diary should be on every desk. I use this for meetings, work dates and more importantly for remembering my social engagements. This cute pink diary was picked up for a bargain £1.50! 

What are your desk essentials? Have you tried any of mine?

Melanie x


No comments:

Post a Comment