21 November 2017

Chocolate Let it Snow Cupcakes



My first Christmas bake of 2017! Hurray! I absolutely adore Christmas baking, it is probably my favorite baking time of the year. This year however, I am absolutely swamped with my third year at university so have been looking for sneaky shortcuts, but still looking to bake something that is impressive and festive. *Drum roll please*. 


My prayers were answered when I discovered Lets Bake Cupcake Toppers. Lets Bake produce a zillion different designs to choose from and are printed on high quality rice paper. At first friends, family and I were hesitant to actually eat the paper topper but surprisingly they were very tasty! The toppers also lasted perfectly on my cupcakes for three days plus. If you would like to try any of Lets Bakes toppers, you can receive my exclusive 40% voucher code - MELANIEMARVELS40 (expires December 20th) by visiting here.  If you would like easy peasy delicious chocolate cupcakes, then follow my own recipe below.



Chocolate Cream Cheese  Let it Snow Cupcakes:

Chocolate sponge:

  • 170g butter
  • 170g castor Sugar
  • 3 Eggs
  • 170g plain Flour
  • 3 level teaspoons of baking powder
  • 2 heaped tablespoons of cocoa powder
Icing and Decoration:
  • 300g Icing sugar
  • 125g cream cheese
  • 50g unsalted butter
  • Let it Snow Cupcake Toppers link here
  • Green & Red sprinkles 
I hope you like my first 2017 Christmas bake. I have some more lined up to share with you all soon, and am really enjoying seeing so many of you also baking. 

Melanie :)









No comments:

Post a Comment